Discover the Best Inbound Marketing Ideas That Work[et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” fullwidth=”on” specialty=”off” transparent_background=”off” background_color=”#01b2eb” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” padding_mobile=”off” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off”][et_pb_fullwidth_post_title admin_label=”Fullwidth Post Title” title=”on” meta=”on” author=”on” date=”on” categories=”on” comments=”on” featured_image=”on” featured_placement=”background” parallax_effect=”on” parallax_method=”on” text_orientation=”center” text_color=”light” text_background=”on” text_bg_color=”rgba(119,119,119,0.81)” module_bg_color=”rgba(255,255,255,0)” title_all_caps=”off” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” title_font_size=”70px”] [/et_pb_fullwidth_post_title][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” global_module=”11380″ transparent_background=”off” background_color=”#eafaff” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” custom_padding=”0px||0px|” padding_mobile=”off” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off” fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off” module_id=”ds_down_arrow_section” module_class=”ds_down_arrow_section” disabled=”off”][et_pb_row global_parent=”11380″ admin_label=”Row” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”off” custom_width_px=”1080px” custom_width_percent=”80%” use_custom_gutter=”off” gutter_width=”1″ padding_mobile=”off” allow_player_pause=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on” make_equal=”off” column_padding_mobile=”on” parallax_1=”off” parallax_method_1=”on” parallax_2=”off” parallax_method_2=”on” parallax_3=”off” parallax_method_3=”on” parallax_4=”off” parallax_method_4=”on” disabled=”off”][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_text global_parent=”11380″ admin_label=”blog subscribe” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” text_font_size=”18″ text_text_color=”#000000″ text_line_height_last_edited=”on|phone” use_border_color=”off” border_style=”solid” custom_margin=”|0px||0px” custom_padding=”|0px||0px” disabled=”off”]
GET YOUR FREE ESSENTIAL WEBSITE CHECKLIST FOR HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANIES
Discover the 25 most important points your website must have to maximise the number of qualified leads you receive.
Subscribe to the Stargazer blog and get your free copy right now →
The greatest thing about inbound marketing are all of the endless possibilities that it brings to any company’s marketing strategy, especially when compared to older, traditional methods. While outbound normally meant only a few main strategies, there can be dozens of channels all generating high quality leads and sales from all sorts of types of content.
But, what happens to be the best inbound marketing ideas and methods? Which ones consistently provide the best results for any business? It is best to segment all of the ideas into how they can be implemented.
Directly Connecting With The Customer
Being able to build a strong connection and community with both customers and leads is increasingly becoming a staple in any inbound marketing strategy. And with the help of technology, being able to provide such a customer experience has become much easier.
Here are some ideas to consider that can be implemented right now:
- FAQ Pages: Frequently Asked Questions pages (FAQ) are one of the best ways to convey information in a neat and easy manner while also allowing leads to better understand a company’s services or products. Normally they are independent pages on the business website, or they might be part of a forum.
- Free Consultations: This is an unbeatable incentive that several businesses utilise, and it helps create a better connection between the business and potential customer. Normally a free consultation can be found at the middle or end of the sales funnel, but it can sometimes be found at the top as well.
- Free Samples & Demos: In the same vein as free consultations, there are also free samples and demos to consider implementing. They can be easily monitored and automated for consistent data on leads.
- Webinars: Exclusive, hands-on communication that provides further content and information to the lead while also cementing a business as a thought leader. Webinars can be pre-recorded or done live on a consistent schedule.
Providing Free Content
Different from the free consultation, sample, or demo, these are incentives normally reserved for leads which are certain to become customers and already have been integrated into the sales funnel, normally being near the end of the process. However, there are top of the funnel incentives that can be utilised as well in this section.
For top of the funnel free content, there is:
- White Papers: Normally downloadable ebooks with content which provides useful information for the lead as well as planting the idea that the business providing the content has the best product or service. White papers are some of the most commonplace free content found in inbound marketing today.
- How To Guide: A close cousin to the white paper, the how to guide normally can be a collection of blog posts from the business blog placed into a neatly organised ebook, which can then be offered for free.
Then, there are middle or bottom of the funnel ideas to consider. Such as:
- Case Studies: A business needs to be able to show some success stories within the sales funnel, and the best way to do this is through case studies that can be given to leads for free.
- Catalogs: When a lead is interested in becoming a customer, they are going to be interested in learning more about the products and services being sold. This is where a catalog, whether print or digital, can come in handy to provide even more insight into what the lead can expect from the company.
Businesses need to be able to have an automated and constantly fed funnel that can be easily replicated or changed at any given time, which means having a good archive of content ready to be used on standby. White papers, case studies, and other such content found within the funnel can be easily put together in such a fashion.
Other Forms of Content
Businesses also need to focus outside the sales funnel and look at other means of generating leads through inbound marketing and content. Leads are all going to have a different “trigger point,” so a business must be able to provide that point of conversion from any angle. To have a well-rounded and balanced inbound marketing strategy, content such as online video tutorials, consistently blogging with a branded company blog, publishing online articles, and of course continuing on with a social media strategy need to be included.
Again, ideas for the best inbound marketing are endless and can be arranged in all sorts of different automated sales funnels and processes. All it takes is being able to build up a strategy and then simply changing it every so often to keep it fresh and consistently bringing in high quality leads.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off” transparent_background=”off” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” custom_padding=”0px||0px|” padding_mobile=”off” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off”][et_pb_row admin_label=”Row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_divider admin_label=”Divider” color=”#ffffff” show_divider=”off” height=”1px” divider_style=”solid” divider_position=”top” hide_on_mobile=”on”] [/et_pb_divider][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]