Businesses don’t need to figure out what works in b2c lead generation all alone, they can have resources, tools, and even agencies to help make all of the right decisions and create a winning campaign that consistently brings in quality leads and revenue. There are countless resources out there, all of them inexpensive or even completely free to use that can be used today.
But because there are so many different tools out there, it can be tough to find the best b2c lead generation tools with the perfect balance of automation, lead generation, simple analytics and making sense of b2c lead generation in an inexpensive package. And since it is a lot to take in when it comes to utilising such tools for an b2c lead generation campaign, it is best to break down the tools in the industry on how they work and what they can offer a business.
All-In-One B2C Lead Generation Service
A tool in particular that many marketing professionals point to as being the best for an all-in-one inclusive service is HubSpot. With their great blog posts, unbeatable content, and industry leading b2c lead generation services, hundreds of thousands of businesses use HubSpot daily in order to create their b2c lead generation channels. They also have a fantastic free tool called the marketing grader. That will grade your b2c lead generation efforts.
This is true for enterprise-level companies all the way to small to medium sized businesses that are just starting out.
Even if a business doesn’t completely utilise HubSpot’s services, such as a content management system or automated sales platform, there is still all of the free content such as ebooks, online videos, and blog posts which help make b2c lead generation even easier to understand.
Any business should consider HubSpot for at least the following:
- Account management support from HubSpot to help create the b2c lead generation campaign from start to finish.
- A robust content management system to carefully monitor and keep track of any metrics and analytics coming in about the content that the business is currently using, such as videos and written content.
- HubSpot-integrated agencies that can provide all of the right tools and resources any business needs for the best b2c lead generation results.
Deep Analytics & Metrics
Some of the best industry standard data and information comes from Eloqua and Marketo, both of which consistently provide some of the most shared, quoted, and written data that can be found on b2c lead generation.
This sort of data is very important when it comes to b2c lead generation because every campaign heavily relies on results and driving the campaign in order to make better decisions for future campaigns.
But, there are even more tools (some of which are completely free to use) that any business should be aware of for their b2c lead generation endeavor. Some of which are the following:
- Google Analytics Attribution Tracking: A business doesn’t need to do the guesswork on which channel is working and which ones aren’t. One of the best and completely free solutions is offered through Google Analytics, known as Attribution Tracking.
- Batchbook: When a business needs to keep track of all of their sales contacts, leads, and other such information and data, Batchbook is a very good system that can keep everything highly organised.
- SharedCount: Sometimes, checking every individual social networking page for shares, views, Likes, favorites and other data just isn’t possible in a given work day. SharedCount is able to take all of that information and organise it into an easy to read list format.
Small Business Marketing Simplified
Small businesses can have the same kind of enterprise and large corporation level kind of marketing without the same enterprise level price tag. One of the best resources for such a service is Infusionsoft, which has a great set of b2c lead generation tools.
The software provided by Infusionsoft helps with the sales and marketing side, which even includes b2c lead generation.
One of the best things about Infusionsoft is their ability to work one-on-one with businesses and even offer a virtual academy and their very own conference, InfusionCon, for businesses to network, grow, and learn together.
On the flip side, if the demographic is not on the consumer side–meaning the business isn’t B2C, there is always Pardot and its line of automated marketing services which focus just on B2B.
Inbound marketing is completely different between B2B and B2C, despite using the same channels such as blog posts, online video, and sales funnels. Such differences in services need to be considered in any future b2c lead generation development.
Multimedia Content Resources
The meat of any b2c lead generation campaign is going to be the content that is being implemented. Some of the most popular include:
- SlideShare: Be able to upload all of those Power Point presentations online for anyone to see. SlideShare is starting to gain some serious traction as a means of better b2c lead generation because informative and how-to content can be uploaded to a branded page in an easy to view platform.
- HootSuite: Social media is an integral way to get a brand message out to the most leads, though managing so many posts can be consolidated into one service like HootSuite. A business can manage their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many other social profiles all from one dashboard.
- WordPress: They are unbeatable when it comes to blogging, especially if a business is looking for a highly engaged and high traffic company blog. Also, it is relatively inexpensive for hosting services.
- YouTube: Most businesses tend to neglect or forget the very real power of online video, which is why it is always good to have a branded channel on YouTube, the biggest online video platform online currently.
- MailChimp: Industry leaders when it comes to email marketing, MailChimp is also fairly inexpensive and has their own data tracking for all of those targeted and personalised emails being pushed out as part of an b2c lead generation campaign.
- Marketing Score: This is a tool we personally use here at Stargazer Digital and can really give you in depth insight to the health of your marketing.
Resources don’t need to be very expensive or exclusively just for enterprise-level businesses, they can also be available for small and medium sized businesses. And, b2c lead generation isn’t some useless marketing gimmick.
Inbound marketing is a very real, inexpensive, and results driven strategy that is far outpacing traditional marketing. All of these tools and resources will be more than enough for a robust and well-maintained b2c lead generation strategy.
I hope this post helped you discover some of the best inbound marketing tools out there.